H1B Transfer


H1B Transfer for Existing H1B Visa Holders:

TT Technologies, Inc handles H1B Visa Transfers effciently from your present H1B Employer. If you are presently on a Project and would like to Transfer your H1B Employment, we will work with you and Client/Vendor to transfer your H1B Employment to our Company. Please note that we provide excellent Employee benefits to H1B employees.


H1B Visa Transfer Process

  • Acceptance of H1B Employment Terms between you and our Company
  • Negotiate Contract Terms with Client/Vendor and obtain a Contract
  • File an LCA (Labor Condition Application) with the USDOL
  • Prepare H1B package covering H1B Employer-Employee Relationship Memo
  • File H1B Visa Petition with USCIS immediately upon approval of LCA
  • H1B Transfer under Premium Processing is also an option
  • You can work while H1B Transfer is pending under

    H1B Portability


Advantages for H1B Consultants

  • Over 10 years of experience in filing H1B Transfer Petitions
  • Our policy to comply with the Immigration regulations ensures peace of mind
  • Peoven methodolgies to establish H1B Employer-Employee Relationship
  • Documentation like LCA Public Access Files are maintained and always up to date
  • No expense to Consultant for H1B Tranfer or H1B Transfer filing fee
  • Greencard Process will be initiated immediately if required
  • An established H1B employer with direct clients and excellent Vendor Network
  • Timely Payroll generation via direct deposit irrespective of Client payments
  • Experienced in documentation to US Consulates for H1B Visa Stamping
  • Project Placement before completion of current project
  • Direct Clients and a Network of Top Vendors

Client Letter Problems

Our Experience and Legal assistance ensures that we obtain an H1B approval without a Client letter by satisfying the H1B Employer-Employee relationship requirements. In fact, a Client letter becomes mandatory if H1B Employers can not provide adequate evidence to establish H1B Employer-Employee relationship for H1B Transfers or new H1B Visa petitions.